Sunday, November 15, 2009

Family Friendly Humor?




Last weekend, Lego had a grand opening for their new store in Arundel Mills Mall. Jill, Lilly, and I went down to take part in the festivities (which is a big part of why there was no comic last week). That said, we had a great time and got some Christmas shopping done. Unfortunately, they have far more things that I'd like to buy, but can't really afford.


We did manage to buy enough that we got the freebies that we went there for. And as unfortunate as it is, this comic does come directly from a conversation that was had in front of me. It is an obvious joke, and had Jill and I not had Lilly, she may have even made it herself. However, I didn't feel it was an appropriate joke to have made in the middle of a very crowded store full of families with small children. Maybe I'm just becoming more sensitive to what people say around me now that I have my own child. I'm not sure.

Anyway, it didn't taint my experience, and I'm very excited to have a store in a reasonable proximity. I can't wait to have another excuse to go down there when it's less busy.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You're getting conservative in your old age. LOL!

    No, I get you on the 'inappropriate comments', but you are probably better off taking it lightly. Nicely rolling along on the cartoons!

    ReplyDelete