Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Starting a new Blog

Well, I used to blog over on mySpace, but I eventually got tired/bored with it. Plus I seldom had time to actually do it. And I used to have a website, but I hadn't updated it in forever, and then that space closed. That said, I've been trying to motivate myself to create a new presence on the web, and I've been trying to decide exactly how I want to do that. If you're reading this, you've already got a pretty good idea where I'm going with this.

In the past couple of years I've really become a fan of a few online comics/blogs, namely Multiplex, Theater Hopper, and Joe Loves Crappy Movies. I've really been trying to motivate myself to get something together and start posting one myself. That said, I don't make any illusions that mine will be as good, as frequent, or as focus as those I listed. It's likely that I will not only deal with topics of movies, but also games, comics, and family.

Of course one could argue that I'm already off on the wrong foot by not including a comic with my first post, but unfortunately I don't have one ready to go, nor would it be worth throwing one together just for the sake of having one here. I will try to do one soon however.

No comments:

Post a Comment