Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moving the Rebel Base



Sorry it's been a while since my last blog. There are multiple reasons for that, not the least of which being the holiday season. I was also working on a different comic that was taking entirely too long to finish, and it's not remotely timely now, so I'm axing it, and doing this one instead.

Helped Sara and Chris move from their old apartment to their new apartment yesterday (in the frigid cold) and as usual, a funny conversation happened that I just had to put into the comic. Only difference is, I botched the reference on moving day, and said Bantha instead of Tauntaun, but I fact-checked myself before I did the comic.

Fortunately the move wasn't far, as they're just upgrading within the same complex, but moving is a lot of work, any way you slice it, so I'm glad I could throw in a hand to help. Hopefully they're getting settled in today, before everybody's back to regular working hours.

Me and the family had a nice holiday. Hope all of you did as well. And I hope to post more regularly in the coming months, but I'm sure that they baby will have something to say about that, when she comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment